Win a Jack Vance prize pack


Thanks to the cool folks at Subterranean Press, I have a Jack Vance trio up for grabs! The prize pack includes:

- Songs of the Dying Earth, edited by George R. R. Martin and Gardner Dozois (trade hardcover)



The rules are the same as usual. You need to send an email at reviews@(no-spam)gryphonwood.net with the header "JACK VANCE." Remember to remove the "no spam" thingy.

Second, your email must contain your full mailing address (that's snail mail!), otherwise your message will be deleted.
Lastly, multiple entries will disqualify whoever sends them. And please include your screen name and the message boards that you frequent using it, if you do hang out on a particular MB.

Good luck to all the participants!

2 commentaires:

Unknown said...

Um, I just entered but I forgot to say I frequent sffworld.com as O Goncho. Sorry, I didn't want to send another email to add that incase it counted as a multiple entry.

Doug said...

Epic! Pick me, Pick me. I really need some new reading material.